Friday 29 November 2013

Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale

To help out with those last minute holiday and christmas gifts, I am having a Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale over at my Etsy store! To receive 20% discount off any purchase, simply enter the code HOLIDAY2013 at the Etsy checkout.

No need to worry if you don't have a PayPal account - Etsy will let you pay as a visitor using your debit or credit card through PayPal. You can also pay by bank deposit if you have a New Zealand bank account.

I will be shipping any purchases made over the weekend first thing on Monday morning. Each comes wrapped in recyclable brown paper, but it can be gift wrapped in pretty christmas paper if you would prefer (just let me know in the notes to seller form when you purchase anything).

I am super busy with custom orders at the moment, but could possibly squeeze in a couple more in the next couple of weeks if you want something specially made. Either email me or contact me on Etsy and I will see what I can do.

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Pinterest